We will be opening our doors and putting you in the expert hands of Eloise Minton for this Clean Eats Class! Eloise is an experienced nutritionist, acupuncturist and retreat chef who knows just how good it can feel to eat healthily. These hands-on classes will help you put some imagination into healthy cooking and you won’t believe how delicious and varied these dishes can be. Eloise will also explain why her selection of ingredients are so good for you, and how they can all work together to form a healthy and balanced diet. You will feel revitalised in no time!
The class will start with a demonstration by Eloise, where she will walk you through what you will be cooking, making sure to provide healthy tricks of the trade along the way. The menus are plant-based, delicious food that just happens to be healthy, mostly gluten-free, sugar-free, clean and fresh food.
Once the demo has finished, it is your turn to get stuck in! After you have mastered the art of plant-based cooking, you will be able to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labour and believe us when we say, it will be bloomin’ brilliant!
Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
If you would like to buy a class as a present, but can’t think of a specific date, then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
What We Offer
- A selection of deliciously healthy recipes that you will be able to take home
- Tips on how to keep a plant-based diet exciting
- Exciting demonstrations from our chefs
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients, you just need to bring yourselves (and maybe some booze if you fancy it)
- Forward planning for stress free healthy meals
- Learn about the different plant-based ingredients and how to use them
- Presentation skills so you can make your food look as good as it tastes
Clean Eats Menu’s
Wednesday 21st February 2018
Balsamic-Roasted Asparagus on a Bed of Broad Beans & Pistachio’s with Umeboshi Pickled Shallots and Microgreens
Roasted Sweet Peppers & Okra with Tricolour Quinoa, Creamed Spinach and Basil Oil Drizzle
Wednesday 21st March 2018
Tamari-Maple Marinated Tempeh with Potato and Shiitake Dauphinoise, Steamed Seasonal Greens and a Sun-Dried Tomato Ketchup
Raw Chocolate Torte with a Raspberry Coulis
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact Sophie with any queries