In this Best of British: Beef Wellington Class, we will have you preparing and creating the best Beef Wellington you’ve ever damn tasted! Accompanied by some gorgeous Rustic Potatoes and the all-important Tenderstem Broccoli …oh and don’t forget the delectable pudding that is Banana Crumble and Custard… after all it wouldn’t be Best of British without it!
After being welcomed with a glass of wine, you will take a seat so our experienced chef can give you a full demonstration on all elements of the menu. You will then get hands-on and get cooking while sipping on the free-flowing wine. Don’t fear, our chefs are full to the brim with tips and tricks and there to help throughout the class to answer any questions.
Once you have cooked up a British storm, you will fill up your glasses and take a seat to enjoy the fruits of your labour amongst great company and plenty more wine.
N.B. to recreate the perfect Beef Wellington at home you will need a temperature probe. You can buy this in our online shop here.
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Only the best meat in the country from Dovecote Park
- Best Beef Wellington in London
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to cooking Beef Wellington to perfection
- Hands-on cooking class
- Delicious food to indulge in at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- An understanding of cooking and serving meat
- Making 2 delicious, British classics from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
Best of British: Beef Wellington Class Menu
Beef Wellington with Rustic Potatoes, Leeks & Carrots and Demi-Glace
Banana Crumble & Custard
Catered for Allergies: None
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries