Our specialised Fish Class will provide you with all of the fish and seafood basics to help you prepare and cook fish like a pro!
Having been welcomed with a glass of wine, the 3-hour class will start with a demonstration that will cover:
Filleting Round Fish and Flat Fish
Salt Baked Fish
Tuna Steak with a Salsa
Squid – Calamari with Homemade Sweet Chilli
You will of course get the chance to try all of the delicious dishes that are demonstrated before shooting off to have a stab at cooking the protein for your own 2 courses (due to the nature of the class being fish, the chefs will prepare all the non-fish/seafood elements of the menu).
You will carefully fillet and cook a sea bass for your main course and cook your scallop to perfection for your starter. The chefs will be going round helping you and will have given you all the tips and tricks, including how to cook your fish and seafood to perfection – no more rubbery scallops!
Having cooked up a storm, you will get to enjoy your 3-courses with new and old friends and more wine!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- This is a technical class and the processes will demonstrated in depth
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining and highly informative fish demonstration
- Useful tips and tricks on prepping and cooking fish and seafood
- Hands-on class
- Delicious food to indulge in at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Creating fish and seafood dishes
- Filleting fish
- Tips and techniques
- Prepping and cooking seafood to perfection!
- Time management
- How to impress your guests
- Having fun while cooking!
Fish Class Menu
Scallops with Pea Purée
Pan Fried Sea Bass with Rustic Squash, Samphire and a Dill Velouté
Lemon Possets with Berry Coulis and Rosemary Thins
Catered for allergies: Can cater for those keeping to a GF diet on request but no alternative will be provided for the Rosemary Thins and Velouté.
Insurance – Consider adding our Avenue Cancellation Cover, to read more please click here.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
If a date is showing fully booked, doesn’t have the number of spots you require or you have any queries please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to accommodate you and if not we can add you to the waiting list.