This Best of British: Gastro Pub Grub Class is really the way to a meat lovers’ heart! With 2 hearty beef dishes and capping it off with something delectably chocolatey they will leave feeling like a king!
As you walk through the door you will be greeted with a glass of wine or refreshing cold beer, which will be flowing throughout the class.
You will then settle in, glass in hand, to watch a demonstration on what you will be cooking and how to achieve the best results. It will leave you drooling and raring to jump headfirst into the cooking.
After the demonstration you will get hands-on, cooking your way through this utterly delicious menu.
And finally, to end the class, you will get to indulge in your feast fit for a king or pub landlord!
Sounds good right? Better sign up quick then!
N.B. to recreate the perfect steak at home you will need a temperature probe. You can buy this and a meat box in our online shop here.
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine and beer
- All equipment and food provided
- Only the best meat in the country from Dovecote Park
- Best steak in London
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to cooking steaks to perfection
- Hands-on cooking class
- Delicious food to indulge in at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- An understanding of cooking and serving meat
- Making 3 delicious, classic pub dishes from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
Best of British: Gastro Pub Grub Class Menu
Sirloin Steak, Triple Cooked Chips with Thyme Roasted Vine Tomato’s and a Truffle Béarnaise
Rich Chocolate Mousse
Catered for Allergies: Suitable for those keeping to a GF diet. LF can be catered for on request however there won’t be an alternative for the Béarnaise
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries