This Gluten Free Bread Class will teach you the secrets behind making 4 different types of perfect gluten free bread. From a Sweet White Bread to Chickpea Flatbreads – away with flat, cakey bread and in with the bread of your dreams!
The class will start with a demonstration where we will talk you through all the bread basics, step-by-step, ensuring you fully understand the processes. Covering all the different ingredients, flours and techniques behind making, kneading and baking gluten free bread, so that you can leave us a fully capable and confident GF baker and eventually whip up gluten free bread at home without a recipe even!
After the demonstration it’s over to you to get hands-on and start baking! But don’t fear, the chefs will be on hand throughout to give you tips and a helping hand where kneaded🤭.
To keep your hunger and eager tummies at bay, you will get to enjoy your flat bread during the class with a dip provided.
At the end of this Gluten Free Bread Class you will take your creations to enjoy at home.
What We Offer
- Fun 2.5-hour class, whatever your age!
- Easy to understand demonstration
- GF baking tips and shortcuts
- Hands-on class
- A true understanding of GF bread baking
- Something to nibble on during the class
- Delicious bakes to take home
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Knowledge and confidence in GF baking
- Ability to adapt GF bread recipes
- How to make 4 different types of bread
- Having fun while baking
Gluten Free Bread Class Menu*
Sweet White Bread
*We are not a GF school, so our GF classes are not appropriate for coeliacs
Catered for Allergies: None
Age Restrictions – under 10’s need to be booked with a paying adult – everyone in the kitchen needs to have their own individual paid spot booked regardless of age
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries