Perhaps you are curious to learn the tips to a fresh Greek salad in our Greek Cooking Class or maybe wanting to live your best life as Donna from Mamma Mia?! Whilst we can’t promise a rendition of Dancing Queen, we can guarantee fresh, delicious recipes that’ll make your tastebuds sing!
The evening will be filled with plenty of free-flowing wine from the minute you walk in and will begin with a lively and informative demonstration of the menu for the evening.
Once you’ve absorbed all the tips and tricks of your 3 course Greek menu, you’ll be set to start preparing the recipes for yourself. Our chefs will be on hand throughout the class to give you plenty of extra guidance (and extra wine!), so by the end you will be ready to tuck into the delicious selection of Greek dishes made by yours truly.
Whether you’re cooking alone, on a date night or in a group, you will leave the class feeling full, informed and eager to book a holiday!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to Greek cooking
- Hands-on cooking class
- Mind-blowing Greek dishes that will send you to the Greek islands!
- Delicious food to enjoy at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- Making 3 delicious, classic Greek dishes from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
Greek Cooking Class Menu
Fresh Orange, Parsley & Olive Salad
Sumac & Pomegranate Chicken with Skordalia and Griddled Aubergine
Catered for Allergies: Suitable for those keeping to a GF diet
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries