If you want to further increase your knowledge but can’t attend our full Intermediate Cooking Course (see here), then our Intermediate Cooking Days are the class for you. Each day we’ll be covering a range of more advanced skills and dishes that will further improve your cooking skills.
With a demonstration both in the morning and afternoon to get you started, you will cook both your lunch as well as more dishes in the afternoon. Throughout each day our fun and knowledgeable chefs will always be on hand to help you, to ensure you are happy and gaining confidence in the dishes taught. We teach an understanding of food rather than merely following a recipe so by the end you won’t just know how to cook each of the dishes taught but you will leave with a new confidence of how to transfer your new skills and presentation tips to other recipes.
The week is structured for participants to progress from Monday through to Friday, so we ask you to join the Monday and work your way through the week to avoid being left behind.
After taking part in one day, it is likely you will want to complete the rest of the week – no problem our doors are always open!
To ensure you are at the right level for our Intermediate Cooking Days, we would require that you are confident with making the elements of the dishes in our Basic Cooking Days (see here), without a recipe book. See menu here but if in doubt get in touch.
Whether a day or the full week you will leave feeling surprised at how much you have learnt!
What We Offer
- A fun and informative 8-hour day
- Intensive daily cooking programme
- All equipment and food provided
- Interesting demonstrations
- Fun, warm and professional teaching
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- Tips on organisation and prepping your dishes ahead of time
- Hands-on cooking
- Mind-blowingly delicious recipes
- Delicious lunch
- Cookbook with the recipes cooked – buy online here
- Well-structured course
- Ingredients, aprons and equipment provided
- Advanced knife skills
- Rectifying dishes
- Filleting and cooking fish and seafood to perfection (day depending)
- International flavours
- Catering for dietary requirements
- Different cooking skills and techniques
- Food presentation
- Excellent range of intermediate cooking skills
- Knowledge of new intermediate recipes
- Avoiding waste and cooking with leftovers
- Time management
- Having fun while cooking!
- Anything extra that anyone wants to know, the list grows!
Catered for Allergies: Vegetarian, LF and GF dietary requirements can be catered for on request, but time restraints mean meal alternatives will not be covered in the demonstrations
Insurance – Consider adding our Avenue Cancellation Cover, to read more please click here.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
If a date is showing fully booked, doesn’t have the number of spots you require or you have any queries please get in touch on email@example.com as we may be able to accommodate you and if not we can add you to the waiting list.
There are no reviews yet.