These Portuguese custard tarts on our hands-on Pastel de Nata Workshop will offer you the delicious tastes and smells of Lisbon, right here in London! You will leave this class a puff pastry and custard professional, equipped with the skills to fill your home with the incredible smell of homemade custard tarts.
During your two hours at The Avenue you will learn how to make every aspect of these delicious treats. From the perfect pastry to smooth and creamy Custard, which the chefs will demonstrate before you get hands-on. You will make, bake and of course, eat these miniature sweet treats yourself, all under the helpful hands of our chefs, who will be ready to help you if needed.
With a tea or coffee (or a tipple if you fancy) you will get to eat them fresh at your table – no patience required here, indulge your temptation but just don’t burn your mouth!
What We Offer
- Fun 2-hour class, whatever your age!
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Hands-on pastel de nata making
- Only the best Clarence Court Eggs
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Confidence in pastel de nata making
- How to make the perfect homemade custard
- How to make the most buttery and flakiest of puff pastry
- Having fun while cooking
- Eating while cooking!
Catered for Allergies: Suitable for those keeping to a Vegetarian diet
Age Restrictions – under 10’s need to be booked with a paying adult – everyone in the kitchen needs to have their own individual paid spot booked regardless of age
Insurance – Consider adding our Avenue Cancellation Cover, to read more please click here.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
If a date is showing fully booked, doesn’t have the number of spots you require or you have any queries please get in touch on email@example.com as we may be able to accommodate you and if not we can add you to the waiting list.