Dreaming of that delicious Spanish Tortilla or that creamy roasted red pepper Romesco sauce you had in Spain? Dive straight back into Spanish cuisine and begin to learn about how to make tapas and most importantly – eat them! If you’re yet to experience true Spanish cuisine, you’re in for a real treat! Our Spanish Tapas Class will teach you how to master the most loved Spanish food tradition – tapas. Perfect for entertaining and sharing (if you can)!
On arrival for our fun and hands-on class, you will be greeted with a glass of wine, which will flow throughout the evening. Once you have made yourself at home we will get started with a fun and exciting demonstration displaying the dishes you will be cooking throughout the evening. We’ll be teaching you the traditional Spanish essentials behind some of the most famous dishes, and we’ll be adding our Avenue twist for some exciting variations!
With the help of our chefs, you will then get hands-on and cook up your feast before enjoying your gorgeously home cooked food with new and old friends – Spanish style!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- Tips on how to cook in advance and easy “no cooking” tapas dishes
- An insight to Spanish cuisine
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious dinner at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- Making delicious, Spanish tapas from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Food presentation
- Having fun while cooking!
Spanish Tapas Class Menu
Chorizo, Piquillo Peppers & Clarence Court Quail Eggs
Prawns Pil Pil
Pincho Moruno Chicken Skewers
Olive Oil & Sea Salt Chocolate Pots
Catered for allergies: We can cater for those keeping to a GF and LF diet on request. If you are keeping to a Vegetarian🍠 diet and wish to join, that is no problem but please note there will be no alternative for the prawns and chorizo, but we can replace the Chicken Moruno to Vegetable Moruno.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries