Join our relaxed, fun and homely kitchen for our Vegan Indian Cooking Class and learn the secrets on how to make and balance the flavours of these delicious vegan Indian dishes! Prepare your taste buds, as you’ll be transported through a variety of beautiful Indian flavours on your journey to foodie heaven.
The class will begin with an insightful demonstration on what you will be making during the class.
It’s then over to you to get hands-on and begin to work on your vegan Indian masterpieces, all whilst enjoying bottomless wine. But don’t fear, the chefs will be on hand throughout to lend a hand and sneak you tips and tricks on how to spice up your curry or perfect your Naan.
When your dishes are finished, you will get to sit and enjoy the fruits of your labour with old friends and new friends, and of course, more wine!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to Indian cuisine and spices
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious dinner at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- Making delicious, Indian dishes from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Using spices
- Having fun while cooking!
Vegan Indian Cooking Class Menu
Kala Chana Curry
Catered for allergies: We can cater for those keeping to a GF diet however no alternative will be provided for the Naan.
Insurance – Consider adding our Avenue Cancellation Cover, to read more please click here.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
If a date is showing fully booked, doesn’t have the number of spots you require or you have any queries please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to accommodate you and if not we can add you to the waiting list.