Leading this Vegan Pudding Class is Danielle Maupertuis, a Belgian Pastry Chef who has not only worked in 5-star hotels for many years but has also won several gold and silver medals in culinary competitions. Danielle will teach you how to create vegan puddings that not only look amazing, but also taste fantastic too!
Our aim is to enable you to go home and feel confident to make a variety of different flavoured vegan puddings including Cheesecake, Chocolate Mousse and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
The class will begin with an informative demonstration. Then, having learnt about what and how you are going to bake, you will get hands-on and get cooking. You will prepare your desserts with the help of Danielle, who will go round helping and answering any questions you may have.
Once everyone is ready and happy with their bakes, you will get to sit down and enjoy your puddings with a good ol’ fashioned cuppa tea.
This Vegan Pudding Class is fantastic for anyone that would like to expand their knowledge of vegan puddings or simply have a good time and enjoy some seriously yummy sweet treats!
What We Offer
- Fun 4-hour, hands-on class
- Award winning Pastry Chef
- Engaging and informative demonstrations
- Hands-on vegan baking
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Tea & Coffee to enjoy your puddings at the end of the class with
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Confidence in all elements of each dish
- Plating to impress
- Ability to cook new vegan puddings
- Having fun while cooking
Proper Pudding Class Menu
Sticky Toffee Pudding with Toffee Sauce
Chocolate Mousse with a Chocolate Crumble
Passion Fruit and Mango Cheesecake
Catered for Allergies: None
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries