We have been cooking this delicious menu for years on our Basic to Brilliant 2 week cookery course. After gushing reviews of how scrumptious the meals were, we decided it was time to give it the lime light and start our very own French Cookery Class!
On arrival you will be met with a glass of wine, which will of course, be free flowing through out the class, true Parisian style! Next you will be shown to your seats where you will watch a fun and informative demonstration on how to create the tasty menu for yourself.
Kicking off the meal will be a Twice Baked Soufflé. Now don’t be put off by the world renowned, impossible-to-perfect soufflé, because we have a sure fire recipe.
Following this fluffy, cheesy starter you will begin making the humble classic Coq au Vin which will be served with Creamy Mash and Buttered Green Beans and last but not least you will finish this French feast with a Creme Brûlée!
Now if you aren’t sold by that menu you are barking🐕!
What we offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- 3 5* classic French dishes
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Bottomless wine throughout the class.
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Confidence in the kitchen.
- Shortcuts and fabulous tips
- Perfecting your Twice Baked Soufflé
- Making the perfect custard
- Transferable skills which can be used for multiple other cuisines in the kitchen
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes
French Cookery Class Menu
Twice Baked Soufflé
Coq au Vin with Creamy Mash and Buttered Green Beans
Address – The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18 1FZ
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift idea – If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.