This Gluten Free Bread Class will teach you the secrets behind making 4 different types of perfect gluten free bread. From a Sweet White Bread to Chickpea Flatbreads – away with flat, cakey bread and in with the bread of your dreams!
The class will start with a demonstration where we will talk you through all the bread basics, step by step, ensuring you’re on track and fully understand the process. Covering all the different ingredients, flours and the techniques behind kneading and making gluten free bread so that you can leave us a fully capable and confident baker and eventually whip up gluten free bread without a recipe even!
After the demonstration, it’s over to you, you will take to your stations and start baking! But don’t fear, the chefs will be on hand throughout to give you tips and a helping hand where kneeded🤭.
To keep your hunger and eager tummies at bay, you will get to enjoy your flat bread during the class with a dip provided.
At the end of this Gluten Free Bread Class you will take your creations to enjoy at home.
What We Offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Gluten Free Bread making tips
- Oat free recipes
- A new understanding of gluten free flour
- Hands-on GF bread baking
- Breads to take home
- Something to nibble on during the class
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence in gluten free bread baking
- Ability to prepare gluten free dough
- Learning 4 different breads
- Adapting bread recipes to your taste
Bread Class Menu
Sweet White Bread
Address – The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18 1FZ
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift idea – If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact Sophie with any queries