Fed up of your Gluten Free Bread not resembling bread at all? Well, struggle no more! This Gluten Free Bread Class will teach you the secrets behind making GF bread you have only dreamed of!
Gluten Free Bread Class
This Gluten Free Bread Class will teach you the secrets behind making 4 different types of perfect gluten free bread from Quinoa & Buckwheat loafs to Chickpea flatbreads. Away with flat, cakey bread and in with the bread of your dreams!
The class will start with a demonstration where we will talk you through all the bread basics, step by step, ensuring you’re on track and fully understand the process. Covering all the different ingredients, flours and the techniques behind kneading and making bread so that you can leave us a fully capable and confident baker and eventually whip up gluten free bread without a recipe even!
After the demonstration, it’s over to you, you will take to your stations and start baking! But don’t fear, the chefs will be on hand throughout to give you tips and a helping hand where kneeded.
At the end of this Gluten Free Bread Class you will take home your creations to enjoy at home.
Address: The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London SW18 1FZ
Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
What We Offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Gluten Free Bread making tips
- A new understanding of gluten free flour
- Hands-on bread baking
- Bread to take home
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- A class of maximum 20 students
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence in gluten free bread baking
- Ability to prepare gluten free dough
- Learning 4 different breads
- Adapting bread recipes to your taste
Bread Class Menu
Please contact Sophie with any queries