In this Gluten Free Pasta Workshop you will learn how to make your very own Gluten Free Homemade Pasta and Pesto. Our team of experienced chefs will run you through all the techniques you need to get your mixing, kneading, rolling and shaping to make the perfect gluten free tagliatelle and of course, that oh so delicious herby pesto.
The workshop will begin with a demonstration, showing you all the steps, tips and tricks involved. Then, its over to you, you will take to your stations and begin to work on the ultimate bowl of Homemade Gluten Free Pesto Pasta. But don’t fear, the chefs will be on hand throughout to offer advice and a helping hand where needed.
Then finally, as a reward for all of your hard work, you will sit down and enjoy your delicious pasta creations together around our mood-lit dining table surrounded by friends, music and plenty of chatter!
This event is BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze), in fact this is recommended as, let’s face it, we all love a glass of something while cooking and eating!
What We Offer
- Max 30 participants (1 chef per 8 people)
- Hands-on GF pasta workshop
- Tips on how to make fool proof GF pasta
- Great pasta making demonstration!
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients included
- Clarence Court Burford Brown Eggs
- Recipe card emailed to you after the class
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Confidence in making your own GF pasta from scratch
- Tagliatelle techniques without a machine
- Perfect pesto making
Gluten Free Pasta Workshop Supper Club Menu:
Gluten Free Tagliatelle & Pesto
Address – The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18 1FZ
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift idea – If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries