Take a deep breath in and immerse yourself in this Indian Cooking Class and the spicy aroma of a couple of Indians most loved and tasty dishes. Taking you on a flavour-filled journey, while you will learn about the amazing different flavours and spices India has to offer! Why fork out on a disappointing takeaway, when you can learn the hassle-free, fresh and tasty way to whip up a heavenly storm in a warm fun-filled kitchen?
As always, the class will take a hands-on approach to cooking and you’ll be learning recipes from scratch. We’ll be filling your culinary brains with Indian wisdom – from traditional bites to a creamy homemade hearty curry and warming flavour-filled Naan, you’ll leave the kitchen a master of these dishes.
Kicking off with a fun and informative demonstration, you will then get cooking, before sitting down and enjoying your food with new and old friends – all accompanied with bottomless wine for those that fancy.
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to Indian cuisine
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious food to enjoy at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- Making delicious, Indian dishes from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Using spices
- Having fun while cooking!
Indian Cooking Class Menu
Spicy Beef Kebabs
Butter Chicken or Paneer (v)
Catered for allergies: We can cater for those keeping to a vegetarian diet, however no alternative will be provided for the kebab. We can cater for GF, however no alternative will be provided for the Naan.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries