Ciao fellow Italian cuisine fans! Do you miss your Italy trip and the divine dishes? Or perhaps you haven’t had the pleasure yet and just want to feel like you are in Italy – well look no further because our Italian Cooking Class will have you whipping up some classic Italian dishes in no time. Your evening will be helped along with bottomless wine and, in true Italian style, an Aperol Spritz on arrival. What more could you want!?
The class will start off with a welcome Aperol, and then you will get to sit down and be blown away by a fun and informative demonstration on everything you will be cooking during the class.
Having had your mind blown with how simple these classic dishes can be, alongside some foodie facts, you get to head to get your hands dirty and get your cook on!
After this class you will be sure to be back to learn the other 2 menus. But how about you be the judge of that – as a couple, individual or a group, we guarantee your Italian food desires will be tickled!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine and an Aperol on arrival
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to Italian cooking
- Hands-on cooking class
- Mind-blowing Italian dishes that will knock your socks off!
- Delicious food to enjoy at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Knife skills
- Making 3 delicious, classic Italian dishes from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
Italian Cooking Class Menu
The BEST Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara
Catered for Allergies: Can cater for those keeping to a Vegetarian diet on request
The Ultimate Truffle & Mushroom Risotto with a Thyme Crumb
Panna Cotta with a Berry Coulis
Catered for Allergies: Can cater for those keeping to a GF diet on request
Heavenly Gnocchi with a Fresh Homemade Basil Pesto
Catered for Allergies: None
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries