Perhaps you have had your Sous Vide since Christmas 2018 and it has touched water just the once (or perhaps it’s still in the box🤷🏼♀️), or maybe you bought it at the beginning of lockdown with the intention of learning to cook meat to perfection but haven’t quite got round to it? Well, that is where we come in – our Live Online Private Sous Vide Class will teach you the fool-proof way of cooking while getting the perfect results of a pro every time. You honestly won’t believe how easy and delicious it is, so what are you waiting for? Once you have started using your Sous Vide machine, you will never look back!
For all Sous Vide newbies, you can get your own Anova Sous Vide Machine here!
The literal translation of sous-vide is under-vacuum and is a widely known cooking method where food is cooked in a liquid that is kept to a very precise temperature in order to produce the perfect end product. As you can control the temperature of a Sous Vide, it is considered a more precise and gentle way to cook, producing consistently fantastic and delicious results.
Before your class we will send you the all-important ingredients list and course login details via email. All you will need to do is simply follow the link, login and Richard will be there, ready and waiting to teach you how to use your beloved, or at least soon to be beloved, sous vide machine!
He will run you through a lot of theory on how to use your sous vide and how to prepare and cook a range of meats, vegetables and puddings. Alongside the theory, you will cook Sirloin, Fillet or Burgers along with some delicious sauces to pair with your meat.
Please note our kitchens are open so if you are after a specific time/day we recommend to get in touch beforehand as we may be busy running live classes. N.B. Evenings and weekends are our busiest times.
What you need
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Sous Vide Machine
- Ziplock bags/sous vide bags
- Sirloin, fillet or burger
- Specific ingredients for your class – we will send you a list
What We Offer
- A fun private 2-hour virtual class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Experienced chef
- Entertaining and detailed demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- Tips on organisation and prepping your dishes ahead of time
- Hands-on class
- Mind-blowingly delicious recipes
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze – get the wine in!)
- Forward planning for stress free entertaining
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Time management
- Hosting both online and at home dinner parties
- Having fun while cooking!
Live Online Private Sous Vide Class Menu
Sirloin/Fillet or Burger
Catered for Allergies: Allergies can be catered for request
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries