Are you looking for a way to socialise remotely with colleagues, friends or family? Or maybe you and your housemates want something fun to do together! Well, we have the perfect solution for you – our Live Online Private Sushi Workshop.
We are here to offer you some fun with remote socialising! We not only offer a fun and delicious workshop but your sushi cravings will be fed and together, we will get to create some of The Avenue magic in your own home!
Everything is included, all the core Sushi ingredients and equipment you will need will be posted to you, so no need to faff around in the supermarkets looking for nori and sushi rice, whilst in a sea of shoppers! If you are outside of mainland UK worry not, we can ship to you no matter where you are just let us know so we can quote you for the additional cost.
Once you have booked your private session, we will post out the fantastic Saitaku Sushi Kits to you and your other group members; then you will all be ready to get rolling together, no matter where you all are! Even Alison from Accounts in High Wycombe, CFO Dave in Spain, Ezra from IT in Holland and London based Rachel in HR can all be brought together through your computer and have a fun-filled class!
You will be emailed with a list of veg/fish that you can use for the class and with date booked, sushi kit received and Google Meets details emailed out to you, we are ready to go! You will simply follow the link and one of our head chefs/sushi guru, will be there ready and waiting to teach you how to prepare and roll your very own sushi – no prep needed!
I hope you are as excited as we are!
Please note our kitchens are open so if you are after a specific time/day we recommend to get in touch beforehand as we may be busy running live classes.
What you need
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Basic kitchen equipment – a short list will be emailed to you
- Vegetables or fish for the sushi filling – details will also be sent to you beforehand
What We Offer
- A fun private 1.5-hour virtual class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Experienced sushi chef
- A class suitable for all ages
- Saitaku Sushi Kits (including sushi rice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sushi nori, sushi ginger, wasabi paste, a bamboo rolling mat, chopsticks) delivered within mainland UK* to all booked participants
- Equipment and extra ingredients list emailed to you before the class
- The opportunity to socialise in different locations!
- Entertaining and detailed demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- Tips on organisation and prepping your dishes ahead of time
- Hands-on class
- Mind-blowingly delicious recipes
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze – get the wine in!)
- Sushi preparation
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Time management
- Hosting both online and at-home parties
- Having fun while cooking!
Live Online Private Sushi Workshop Menu
Sushi, Sushi, Sushi!!!
Unra Hoso Maki
Catered for Allergies: Suitable for those keeping to a Vegan and GF diet
*Please note delivery may take between 5-15 working days depending on stock levels
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
If you have any queries please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosie Loker –
We had a great online sushi class during the coronavirus lockdown. Such a brilliant, fun activity to do when most other activities are out of the question! We also attended a tapas class at the cookery school a few months ago, which was a fantastic afternoon and a really great gift idea for someone who’s hard to buy for!
I did the sushi workshop via zoom with my family and have done a previous week long cookery course before. For the workshop they sent us really detailed instructions and all the bits we needed. Great course and thoroughly enjoyed, would definitely recommend! The perfect pick me up during COVID.