This Middle Eastern Class will take you on a delicious voyage of discovery through Middle Eastern cuisine, leaving you with all the skills & techniques in order to whip out an incredible array of meze for the whole family to indulge in. You’ll be learning your Tatbelah from your Tabouleh, while enjoying an evening full to the brim with mouth-watering tastes and smells.
The evening will kick start with a glass of wine (the best way to start an evening), while you settle in to watch the demonstration displaying the fabulous dishes you’ll be cooking up during the class, as well as useful tips on how to best use your trusty Magimix food processor. You’ll be showered with fun tips and presentation tricks to have you making Middle Eastern food like a Sheikh!
Once the demonstration is finished, you will get stuck in and cook up a Middle Eastern storm yourselves. The chefs are always around to help, so you can ask any questions you may have to set you up for when you are recreating this Mediterranean banquet at home.
By the end of the class, you will have a glorious array of delectable dishes which you will then sit back, relax and tuck into – with some more well-deserved wine!
You can buy the tahini paste we use and highly recommend in our online shop by clicking here.
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight to Middle Eastern cuisine
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious dinner at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Making delicious, Middle Easter meze from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Using a Magimix food processor
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
Middle Eastern Class Menu
Pitta with Humous and Tatbelah
Falafel with Tahine
Pistachio and Honey Cigars
Catered for allergies: We can cater for those keeping to a Vegetarian, Vegan & GF diet on request.
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries