A lot of sweet sweet love was pudd-ing to this Proper Pudding Class.
We will be covering a few areas to teach you a variety of skills and some of our favourite, oh-so-delicious puds. This class is truly a pudding lover’s dream!
Starting with a demonstration from our experienced chefs, they will show you all the tips and tricks needed to make these 3, most delicious puddings plus some extra useful pudding knowledge.
It’s then time for you to get hands-on, from making your own delicious sweet shortcrust pastry, to perfecting the soft centre to your Chocolate Pots – you will get to do it all. The chefs will be going around the kitchen helping you when needed, and guide you through your delicious decadent journey, answering any questions you may have so when you head home you can whip these puds up with ease.
When you have finished cooking you will get to indulge in your Soft Centred Chocolate Pot with a cuppa and then pack up the rest to take home with you to indulge in as you see fit!
What We Offer
- Fun 3-hour, hands-on class
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Delicious puddings to take home
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Confidence in all elements of each dish
- Knowledge on adapting recipes
- Having fun while cooking
Proper Pudding Class Menu
Lemon and Almond Torte
Passion Fruit Meringue Pie
Soft Centred Chocolate Pot
Catered for Allergies: None
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries