A lot of love was pudding to this Proper Pudding Class🤣🤣🤣!! We are covering a few areas to teach you a variety of skills and some of our favourite, oh so delicious puds! This class is truly a pudding lovers dream!
Starting with a demonstration from the chefs, who will show you all the tips and tricks needed to make the most delicious puddings, it’s then on you to jump to your stations and get stuck in! From making your own delicious sweet shortcrust pastry, to perfecting the soft centre to your Chocolate Pots you will get to do it alll! The chefs will go round helping you where needed and guide you through your delicious decadent journey, answering any questions you may have so when you head home you can whip these puds up with ease.
When you have finished cooking you will get to indulge in your Soft Centred Chocolate Pot with a cuppa and then pack up your Torte and Lemon Meringue Pie to take home with you.
What We Offer
- Informative, relaxed demonstrations
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Some beautiful puddings to take home
- A hot cuppa with your Soft Centred Chocolate Pot
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Bring your own alcohol with no corkage fee – for those that fancy a tipple
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients included
- Pastry making
- Confidence whilst baking
- Nailing the perfect Soft Centred Chocolate Pot!!!
- Ability to recreate all the puddings at home
- Having fun while baking!!
Proper puddings Class Menu
Lemon and Almond Torte
Lime Meringue Pie
Soft Centred Chocolate Pot
Address – The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18 1FZ
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift idea – If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact Sophie with any queries