After an epic Avenue family Holiday to Sri Lanka we were delighted by the delicious food we were greeted with! Of course being the foodie lovers that we are, we thought we just had to create a class including some of our favourite dishes, so here we bring to you our Sri Lankan Cooking Class!
If you love Sri Lankan food, which we know so many of you do, you are sure to be amazed with this menu!
You will learn how to make 6 dishes including 3 wondrous accompaniments; sweet onion relish which locals call Seeni Sambol, a fresh and minty Raita and a Coconut Sambol, which can only be described as an absolute delight! With the focus of the dishes being a delicious authentic Cashew Curry, Parippu – a Dhal Curry and a Roti – a Flat Bread we can guarantee you will leave wholly satisfied!
If you like the sound of this then get yourself over to our Sri Lankan Cooking Class – trust us you won’t regret it!
What we offer
- Max 20 participants (1 chef per 8 people)
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Authentic recipes brought to you straight from Sri Lanka
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Bottomless wine
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Confidence in in the kitchen
- Shortcuts and fabulous cooking tips
- An understanding of spices and Sri Lankan Food
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes
Sri Lankan Cooking Class Menu
Lunu Sambal (onion relish)
Raita (yoghurt condiment)
Coconut Sambal (coconut relish)
Address – The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18 1FZ
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift idea – If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.