In our hands-on Sushi Making & Cocktail Shaking! Class you will drive your eager senses wild and shaking your way through a delicious evening of Japanese dining and cocktail sipping – all in the hands of our experienced and friendly cocktail and sushi connoisseurs.
Kick starting the evening with a lively cocktail demonstration at the front of the kitchen, we will provide you with an array of exuberant tastes to tickle the tongue. You will then shake matters into your own hands and be sloshed into the deep end, immersing in the triumphant tastes of, not one but two wonderfully homemade cocktails, chink chink chink!
With cocktails just as flamboyant as Diana herself, you’ll be soaking up the warmth, friendliness and heavenly vibes of the kitchen, while nibbling on beautiful bites of homemade bread. Oh, and just when you thought things couldn’t get any better, it’s time to put your glasses down and get ready to master the perfect Sushi roll! Delve into the salty streets of soy heaven and set sail down a mouth-watering journey in mastering your very own Sushi rolls.
Top up anyone? Don’t worry, your culinary brains will be full to the brim with tasty tips & tricks of the trade so we’ll have you producing exquisite rolls in no time.
We’ll be rounding off the wonderful evening (and final drops of drink), among new and old friends, socialising in our homely kitchen and feasting on our glorious Japanese creations, drinks party style…
Did #DateNight just reach a whole new level? We think so.
Address: The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London SW18 1FZ
Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
What We Offer
- Informative Cocktail demonstration
- Great engaging sushi demonstration
- Hands-on cocktail making of 2 cocktails
- Bottomless wine
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Barman’s Barware Kit Shaker Set to take home (extra £50) – A perfect kit for beginners and keen bartenders, this gift set is stylishly presented in a gift box tube. It contains a range of professional equipment, including a Professional Boston Cocktail Shaker, Twisted Mixing Spoon and a selection of strainers, you’ll be able to accommodate any drinks request!
- Fun times!
- Recipe booklet to take home
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients (and booze) are included
- A variety of cocktail making
- Brief history of sushi
- Sushi preparation
- Sushi knife skills
Sushi Making & Cocktail Shaking! Class Menu
Sushi, Sushi and Sushi!!
Yuzu Cocktail (Sake, Vodka, Yuzu, Tonic Water and Lemon Juice)
Amaretto Sour (Disaronno, Egg White/Aquafaba, Sugar Syrup and Lemon Juice)
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact Sophie with any queries