In this Vegan Brunch Club we will blow your tongue away with deliciousness! You’ll be taught how to cook the most yummy Vegan French Toast with Homemade Smokey Vegan Bacon, Berries & Maple Syrup alongside bottomless Bellini’s or Bloody Mary’s!
On arrival you will be welcomed with some fresh bread and fresh coffee, or for those who want to dive straight in – an alcoholic drink! The class will kick off with a demonstration before it’s your turn to take to your stations and get stuck in, and in no time, you will have put together an amazing brunch for yourselves!
Having learnt and cooked these dishes you will then have the chance to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labour accompanied by another refreshing drink – or 3! Well what are you waiting for!?
Address: The Avenue Cookery School, 3 Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London SW18 1FZ
Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable for 1 year here.
What We Offer
- Hair of the dog
- Bellini’s or Bloody Mary’s galore
- Delicious vegan breakfast ideas
- A brilliant way to spend a morning!
- Relaxed and informative demonstrations
- Hands-on cooking
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- How to get rid of a hangover or how to get one for the following morning!
- Cooking, nibbling, drinking and talking all at the same time
- Mastering the ultimate vegan breakfast
Brunch Club Menu
Bottomless Bloody Mary’s or Bellini’s
French Toast with Smokey Aubergine Bacon, Berries and Maple Syrup
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact Sophie with any queries