On our Vegan Mexican Street Food Class, we’ve got some exceptional recipes lined up. Tacos and Churros galore, oh and bottomless wine! you won’t leave hungry or thirsty!!
On arrival you will sit down for a demonstration, with a glass in hand, where the chef will guide you through the delish menu that any Mexican Street Food Vendor would be proud of!
You will then get to put your new skills to the test and get hands-on with the assistance of the chefs in making the Mexican feast that you are due to indulge in at the end of the class.
At last, you’ll be able to tuck into the fruits of your labour and enjoy this colourful cuisine how it should be – with your hands!
What We Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless vegan wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks
- Hands-on class
- Delicious food to indulge in at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Creating classic Mexican street food dishes – vegan style
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- How to impress your guests
- Having fun while cooking!
Vegan Mexican Street Food Class Menu
Fried Tofu Taco in a Flour Tortilla
Sweet Potato & White Bean Chilli Tacos in a Flour Tortilla
Griddled Corn Salad
Mexican Red Cabbage
Pico de Gallo
Churros with a Mouth-Watering Chocolate Sauce
Catered for allergies: None
‘Avenue Amigos’ – Get a ‘stamp’ for each class you book, each review you leave and for each friend you recommend. 10 stamps = a free class!
Gift Voucher – If you choose to buy a voucher see more info here.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries